Hey, my name is Jeremy and welcome back to another episode of "A Day in the Life of Jeremy!" T oday is 8th May 2020. "I want to say thank you very much mom and dad." It has been 1 month, 2 weeks and 6 days since the movement control order started. My parents are fishmongers in a wet market located in a small city called Ipoh. We are still working despite the pandemic virus. We supply seafood goodies of steamboats or you are planning on making noodles as well as plenty selection of fishes to choose from. I've been helping them out since day-1 as i completed my semester and came home to help out my parents since I have no other motives yet. Since that day, I've witnessed the real superhero in my life, my mom and dad. I'm writing here is because i'm here to admit myself that my parent's job is super tiring in a sense where you need to deal with customers with behaviours, multiple customers at once, you wouldn't want to lose any customers to...
Hey, my name is Jeremy, and welcome back to another episode of "A Day in the Life of Jeremy!" My schedule to target all the areas of my body is Day 1 - Pull Day Workout With Dumbells Day 2 - Push Day Workout With Dumbells Day 3 - Leg Day Day 4 - Rest Day And it continues on and on and on. It's quite an interesting scenario to experience in life where dedication and responsibility in keeping your health and wealth intact within yourself. How do I get to work out yet have 10 or 12 hours of a full-time job? What I always tell myself is that I need to work out in the morning or at night time. And my conscious mind said "Why not both?". I woke up at 6:30a.m. in the morning and headed to the gym to do cardio and abs. At night, I do my usual routine pull, push, or leg day depending on the day. Of course, there are days when I feel lazy and undisciplined with my schedule but I do follow it most of the time because I'm sick of being the old me and I want things to ...
Hey, my name is Jeremy and welcome back to another episode of "A Day in the Life of Jeremy!" "be bold to try out anything, for not feel judged, that's what people won't do, you'll rise and others will fall, get up if you're down, stop dwelling and start moving, it'll never be the same." moral of the story; tackle the fear. do things that fears you. i've hated working with parents because i'm afraid of making mistakes and also fear of getting scolded by parents but i'm okay now. it's the progress that you're going to love the most.
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave a comment below.