2 Months Journey as A Real Estate Agent

Hey, my name is Jeremy, and welcome back to another episode of "A Day in the Life of Jeremy!"

It's been 2 months now since I have been a Negotiator. Mom, I've been busy with clients and viewings hence I do apologize here for leaving early in the morning back to KL for viewing and working my ass off in my early 20s. Jobs were never easy to find even for full-time workers. In comparison, deals were never easy to find for negotiators. 

To be frank, I have to admit that my working hours are completely different from others. I work 7 days a week with no days off. The only day off I get is when I have my lunch or I drank two cups of 3-in-1 Nescafe and feel nauseous and dizzy from the bloody caffeine. Side note to younger self never tries this at home. 

Mom, I'm learning a work-life balance because I do not want to be like you. Since you gave birth to me, I never get to see your face often other than you delivering lunch and dinner for me which I appreciate so much. Other than you coming home to sleep and 4 to 5 hours later, you're heading to work. I think I got the work ethic and integrity from you and dad. 

By the way, Mom, I found a girl who has super soft and tiny little hands yet is great at cooking. The reason why I gained weight is because of her. Recently, we had an argument and didn't speak to each other since that day. If you see me coming home skinny, don't ask me why. Just read my blog. 

Growing up, it's all about money as if money talks. I realized that earning money ain't easy in life. It has never been easy. It will never be easy. You taught me that meeting and working with new people is a way of life and I somehow have reached the point where I totally agree with you. Of course, you mentioned filtering out the people who are beneficial and who are not. 

"Schedule yourself 1 viewing a day and you'll be in great condition." - Vincent

My boss, Vincent, is never wrong at this. I do believe that each and every negotiator's journal is similar in some sense where everyone will reach a point to choose to give up or keep hustling. "The job takes a whole new level of perseverance." Quoted by Andrew. My colleagues; Jiwn, Fabian, Andrew, Navin, Sandra, Vincent, Wan, Kelsey, Grace, Anne, Shakila, Nicholas, Kelvin, Roy, Lisa, Ryan, and Chris Lee.

Cheers to all my colleagues and wish you all be successful in the future. Jeremy signing off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Is Your Love Language?

Eulogy for Jodiann Yeoh Chooi Kit